Welcome to zLifecycle. This will guide you through how to get started.
- Create a zLifecycle account here by clicking
Login with Github
- If you're not already part of an organization, you'll need to register an organization on zLifecycle
- Create a
zl-configgit repo within your Github organization.
- Go here to give our zLifecycle Github app access to your newly created repo
- Now you're ready to onboard a team
- Configure AWS credentials
- Provisioning your first environment
Give access to zLifecycle config & terraform modules repo¶
Install zLifecycle Github App using steps here